With every winter that comes, there are a few things that I still await with the same fervor year after year since I was a child: the first snowfall, decorating the Christmas tree together with my family and of course, unwrapping all the presents. As I grew up, I started appreciating the non-material gifts in life more and more (the health, happiness and peace that we have been blessed with), but the little girl in me still gets all fired up whenever those beautifully wrapped gifts appear under the tree on Christmas eve.
So what is on my Christmas wish list this year (of the store-available variety)?
- A pair of Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots. I have a few otk pairs that I love to death, but I’ve been reading so many good things about the Stuart Weitzman ones, that I feel like I need to try them! (OK, need is a strong word, but you catch my drift)
- This over the top ornate, gorgeously embroidered dress from Self-Portrait. You guys, I need sooo many more weddings, glam parties and just ridiculously fancy events in my life, so I can wear all of the dresses in my closet- but at the same time, I can’t stop myself from wanting just one more.
- A vintage brooch like this one. Or just literally this one. No explanations necessary, I think- its royal appeal speaks for itself.
- The L’Occitane advent calendar. Because they are honestly just the best, and because I love trying out a new tiny little beauty product every day, rather than get a big bottle of just one thing.
- These 2 Morphe Brushes palettes: 25 B for that deep, chocolate-y, doe-eyed look, and 35F, for the beautiful burgundy, plum and gold shades (yes, I know they’re 2 items, but they’re from the same family, so it counts as one, OK?)
These were my wish list items- now you tell me: what do you hope Santa will be bringing you this year?